Sunday, December 7, 2008

Facebook...LOVE it!

A few months ago I heard about Face book and I had no interest in it. I thought it was kinda dumb. Scott said he would start an account for me, but again I thought it was a little lame. Then one day out of the blue Scott asks me if I know Mindy Rayer. YES! WOW! A good friend I played basketball with in high school. I haven't spoken with her for over 10 years! Scott then told me he had made an account for me on facebook and she became one of "my friends". I was shocked and pleased all at the same time. Now I LOVE it. I have gotten back in contact with lots of friends from my past. It's been so fun to see what they are doing now. I love the little tag lines by each person's name. I enjoy looking through them and seeing what people have written about that moment. Most of them are funny.
So, if you don't have an account yet, GET ONE!! It's a lot of fun!

Lori Nielsen is wishing she had
YOU as a friend on facebook!

1 Comment:

Chandy said...

I love it, too! I use it for my genealogy work on my mom's side of the family. I found a few names directly connected to a great uncle. Cool!