Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Time to say goodbye....sigh.

Well, it's time to pack up and hit the road jack! :( I will miss being in beautiful snowy Salt Lake city with awesome cousins and friends. All the boys drove out early this morning, 6am. I stayed behind with Brigham to clean up Bub's (my cousin) house a little bit and will fly home tonight.

We have had such a fun time here. We will move here to be closer to family and friends in the near future! My boys, even Scott and Papa, had a blast playing in the snow. We made 7 snowmen, had several snowball fights, went sledding several times, and just had an absolute blast in SLC.

Thanks to Bubbles for letting us stay in here beautiful home! Thanks to Ang and the ladies for hangin' out with us, playing games with us, letting us borrow Mamma Mia, and having a fun gift exchange! Thanks to Papa for buying a home in Utah so we could make this trip. Thank you weather for snowing on Christmas night so my boys could have a extraordinary time.

Mesa, here I come!

1 Comment:

Chandy said...

I know what you mean! We had a blast with all the snow and figuring out how good of a driver my dh is in handling all the snow on the ground.

But, alas, we are drawn to the warmth! Coming back home to 65 degrees was a wonderful welcome mat for us!

Hope you had a great flight home!