Sunday, December 7, 2008

Confession Sunday

OK. It's here again. I LOVE Sunday's for many reasons. This is a small reason but still a good reason; CONFESSION SUNDAY baby!

This confession I totally stole from my good friend, but it applies to me too. :)

I LOVE Britney Spears! For a while there she was making me (and so many other fans) really disappointed, but
SHE'S BACK, BABY!!

I watched her on GMA on her B-day. She looked and sounded great! (Even though it was a lip sink!) I also Tivoed her special she had on MTV. It was pretty good.
I am excited that she is going back on tour but unfortunately my funds are low and won't be able to attend a GREAT concert. BUMMER. But, she's young, she'll have another tour soon. She'll probably be famous like Madonna. (Madonna is over 50 and still going STRONG!!)
GOOD LUCK BRIT!!

0 Comments: