Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year and random things...

WOW! I can't believe it's already 2009. Life has been crazy busy these last few days. We were in SCL, UT for the holidays and now we're back and time hasn't been kind to us. We have been running around with our heads chopped off trying to get as much stuff done as possible while Scott doesn't have rotations and while Papa is here to help us out.

The big boys put up a fence in the back yard (Dwight too!! THANKS!) Then we all painted it. It was time consuming and hard. The boys are all excited about the fence. Jackson said, "now we can get a dog!". "We already have a dog, his name is Gavin, And we already have a puppy, his name is Brigham!" :) I explained to them. They laughed. They think I'm kidding! Papa put together Gavin's scooter and bike, which he is thrilled about.

We deep cleaned the house, went to the zoo, went through every ones closets and drawers, put down all the Christmas stuff, went to Home Depot for the craft, went to a fun park with a rock wall with good friends, planned the new songs I'll be teaching primary, patched up some small holes and doings in the walls, blah, blah, blah.


I've had some ideas of new years resolutions in my head, but literally haven't had time to write them down. I will get that done this week and keep you posted.

I am excited for the boys to go back to school, but I will miss planning fun activities that we have been doing. It will be nice to get back to a normal schedule, but it has been fun running around doing different kinds of activities.

This is going to be a GREAT year. Here are some of the upcoming highlights!!
Gavin will turn THREE years old!
Brigham will turn ONE!!
Scott will graduate from the PA program.
Jackson will be baptized.
Will will be in the double digits in age.
I will hopefully be pregnant.
get our first family pet, other than my children.

Maybe some other fun and exciting things I can't even imagine or guess right now, we'll see!!

5 Comments:

Lacey said...

PREGNANT? Did I read that right? Holy cow Lori! I guess you said you wanted 6 though right? Might as well get that last one down here right?!? your a brave woman! Crossing my fingers for you that you finally get that girl! I have no tips!

Angie said...

Hello! When is Jacksons birthday?

Brynnlee

Chandy said...

Wow!!! I came from a family of six so I'm excited for you! Are you hoping for a girl? I know you are having too much fun with your boys, so it really wouldn't matter.

What's the PA program for Scott?

Congratulations on all the milestones this year!

rachel said...

Lori your awesome. I can't imagine a better person to have kids. You do wonderful work. That is a fabulous list of upcoming events.
K. So I need to know the name of that place where the scrap wood is so I can get some major stuff done at Craft night this time. Let me know.

Kara said...

I want to be pregnant this year too! We're on the opposite end of you guys though...starting our little family! :) Tell Scott congrats, that's a great accomplishment!