Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Coupon Sense

I have always been a saver. I love clipping coupons, finding rebates, and random things on sale. I love to save money. When I do I think I can spend more, right? :) I found this company called "Coupon Sense", so I'm trying it out. So far, I LOVE IT!! (go to couponsense.com for more info!!) The tell you which store to go to and which coupon to use for maximum savings. On the website there is an area where you type in your savings. Here is my last few shopping savings: 45% savings, 86% savings, 52% savings, and 55% savings!!! SWEET!! That's including milk, meat, toothpaste, laundry soap, diapers, formula....EVERYTHING you need. Not just random stuff. There is a small fee for a coupon sense membership but I saved that in my first trip to the store. I also get 3 Sunday papers so I can have even more coupons. (I need more of everything with 5 growing boys!!) I am excited to do my Thanksgiving shopping and see how much I can save!
Do you clip coupon's?
Are you a member of some coupon club?
HAPPY SHOPPING!!

4 Comments:

Ali said...

I'm not familiar with Coupon Sense but if they don't supply lists for Walgreens & CVS consider looking into The Grocery Game. Walgreens & CVS have the absolute best stacking deals ever.

Lori Thompson said...

Hey Ali! I didn't know you knew about my blog....Anyways, coupon sense does every grocery store and drug store imaginable. (Target and Wal-mart too) But I agree with you, Walgreens and CVS always have great deals. I LOVE getting things (I can usually use) for free! :) I will check out the grocery game though. Thanks!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Don't do coupons but understand there is a great savings in that. Good luck. Can't wait to see everyone for Thanksgiving. Love you.

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

I love cutting Coupons and getting the best deals possible. It has become almost and addiction, Ali started me on it and I am hooked. I will have to check out coupon sense but I love the grocery game.