Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy Busy!!

I would much rather be crazy busy than have only few things to do. Life is boring when I'm not busy. Time goes by too slowly when I'm not over booked. It is nice to take a few moments of nothingness and just rest, but on the whole I love doing things. I'm a planner and make sure we have family plans as often as possible. I also have a ton of energy. I'm always on the go. Things to do, places to go, people to meet.
I am the PTO president at my kids school and tonight we had the annual Fall Festival. It was SO fun but truly has taken up so much of my time. Planning, ordering, calling, buying, printing, organizing, decorating...Blah, blah, blah. It's crazy busy. My back is killing, my feet hurt and I'm glad it's over.
I run my own custom vinyl lettering business that does pretty well but during the holidays it's crazy busy with many orders for gifts.
I teach children in my ward primary songs, which I LOVE! It too takes up a lot of my time planning and organizing songs for the children to sing for the program and other special days during the year.
Then, I have 5 boys who play soccer, have piano, art classes, and much more on a daily basis. There is also sweet little G-man and baby Brigs. Taking care of those two is a full-time job on it's own. Changing diapers, nursing, napping, potty training, talking baby talk....It makes me tired just thinking of it all.
But, I love it. I love being involved in my boys school, I love my business (www.creationsbybelle.com), I love my church calling, and most importantly I love each and everyone of my kids.
I am so blessed. I am so lucky.

0 Comments: