Thursday, November 20, 2008

We heart Disneyland!!




Our family LOVES Disneyland. We get those annual passes and try to go as often as possible. When we lived in SB it was a lot easier to get there, but we still make an effort and drive 5 1/2 hours to visit Mickey and his posse.



Our passes were just about to expire so I planned a quick little get away between holidays with just the 5 boys and myself. (Scott had to work. We missed him!) We left after church and drove to our hotel and spent the night. On Monday morning we walked over to the park and met Nana and Papa there. We spent the morning and afternoon in California Adventure where we went on ALL the rides. (walked on practically!) We really enjoyed the NEW Woody ride. (7 min. wait, we clocked it!) It was real cute. The boys enjoyed it too.


Tyler went on the upside down ride for the first time, and LOVED it. Jackson and I went on the boomerang ride for the first time together. It was fun, but scary. Not sure if I'll try that one again...We'll see.


We watched the NEW HSM3 show, traded pins, ate a huge corn dog, participated in the Jedi show, lost Gavin for about 10 min., bought one of those huge Buzz balloons, and had a fun time hanging out with the family.

On Tuesday I took the boys all by myself. As I'm walking there I keep thinking in my head, "What in the heck and I doing? I can still turn back, Can I do this? Do I want to do this? I can still go back to the hotel and hang out and swim......" But, I knew the kids would have a better time at Disneyland. So I went there with 5 boys in tow. Several people stopped me throughout the day and asked if all of the boys were mine, if and why I would take them to D-land all by myself. Funny. They were ALL really good, surprisingly! :) We stayed until about 4:30pm and then I drove us all home. It was nice to finally sit and take a break for a minute. Well, 6 hours. It's good to be home again, but we already miss it!

Do you LOVE D-land as much as all of us??

1 Comment:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

WOW, that was a feat - but when I heard you had gone with the 5 boys, I have to admit I was a little concerned that one might wonder off - so I PRAYED HARD, until I found out you were back home. Glad you had a good time. See you in a few days.