Sunday, April 5, 2009

Amazing dinner

I love to bake and cook and there are a few things that I'm really good at. I enjoy finding new recipes on Martha or the food network channel.



But, last night was an extra yummy dinner. In fact it was so simple anyone could of made it and loved it as much as my family did. And requires NO recipe! YEAH!



We had lemon peppered halibut steaks, grilled balsamic shrimp, some steamed veggies (broccoli and cauliflower) and a side salad (with tomatoes, green peppers, carrots and a little shredded mozzarella cheese). The veggies that we had on the side and in our salad were all the ones growing in my garden. As we ate the yummy dinner we talked about healthy food, items that are growing in the garden, being farmers....It was a mini FHE. It was fun and tasty with every bite!

0 Comments: