Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girls Night In!

Yesterday at a community BBQ one of my good friends, Shalene, said let's go out tonight, girls night out! Sounded fun. We started talking with other friends and one of them, JORI, hadn't seen twilight yet!! WHAT? There are weirdo's out there that haven't seen the movie yet?!? :)
So we changed out plans from going out to staying in and watched it at my house. I didn't take any pic's, bummer. But it sure was fun!
We had 8 of us girlie's there and Scott sat in the back. He loves the movie too! We ate snacks and watch a great movie! Thanks GF for bringing the bread, yummy. And sorry everyone that I made you taste a funky dip. I'm glad the other one turned out and the carmel popcorn was pretty good too! Another one of my good friends, Rebekkah, hadn't seen the movie either! I can't believe I have 2 friends who haven't read the books or seen the movie!! :)

After the movie we watched the deleted scenes and planned when all of us will be going to the next movie New Moon.
Thanks everyone who came, it was fun and we'll have to do it again soon!



Hey Summer...You would of been invited, and I know you would of come! Miss you GF!!

3 Comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

ahhh...don't make me get emotional now! i totally would have come! today in visiting teaching (yes, visiting teaching!!!!) the gals got talking about twilight and it took me a good 20 minutes to get them all re-focused so we could have a real visiting teaching message :) can't wait to go see the new movie!!! and just know i'll be there in spirit with all you gals!

peachytiffers said...

I wish Summer could have come!!! You should post that good recipe and ya, we should have taken pictures! Next time fo sho!

peachytiffers said...

We should have Summer fly here for the next one's release! :)