Monday, April 13, 2009

Sleeper!

What is up with this?! My sweet baby Brig's has been sleeping the day away, literally, for the last week or so. He normally wakes up about 7-8am. Will take his first nap at around 10am and is down for 2 hours. Then, his next nap is about 3pm. But, he stays asleep until the next morning! He obviously needs the rest. He is a growing boy. But seriously, that's a lot of sleep! And I miss him more than anything! I see him about 5 hours in the entire day? That makes me sad. What do you guys think about this sleeping baby?!?

5 Comments:

Alissa said...

Enjoy it while it lasts!!!! That's what I say! He MUST be growing! Awesome!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

If the doctor says he is healthy and all is well - then maybe it is just growing spurts. He is a little sweetheart. We love him and you all.

Crazymamaof6 said...

he must be growing.
enjoy it.

it won't last long.

hey will you do me a HUGE FAVOR, and take my name off your sidebar. just link as crazymama or crazymamaof6. THANKS TONS, the reason is on my blog today.

have a good one!

peachytiffers said...

Maybe it's just growing and teething. When Luke does that, I miss him a ton too! He never does for that long though.

rachel said...

AWW! I always worry about them if they sleep to much or too little. Just be sure and take pictures. Sleeping pics are my favorite!!