Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!

My sweet little, chubby baby is 13 months old today! I keep telling him to stop growing, stop getting so big. But, he's not listening to me! None of the boys did! :)


He's all over the place, almost running!

He LOVES bananas. Has one every morning!

He says, Mama, Dada, Nana (for a banana and for his Nana!), Muh (for more), ba ba, hi, and he says Pu pu for puppy! So darling!

He has 7 teeth.

He just learned how to climb onto the couch.

Loves tubby time.

He ate an entire Taco Bell bean burrito for lunch this afternoon.
Look at his big 'ol belly hangin' out! :)

He loves sitting in the chair and watching mom garden.

He enjoys playing his toy piano.

Brigham is a wonderful member of our family! We love him so much!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

rachel said...

I don't know what happens to time. Cute and cuddly that's how we like 'em.

Mamathom and Papathom said...

I love that smile. Thanks for the update.