Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vinyl Lettering

Most of you know my little side business of custom vinyl lettering. I love it. It's fun and easy. And now I get calls and e-mails several times a week from people I don't know that have heard about my business and want to order something! I don't advertise anymore, I don't need to! I still do parties though. Those are always fun! If you're interested let me know, you get FREE vinyl!

I have been getting a few BIG orders. Large groups of women (30-50) making 2 or 3 signs each at a time. Last month it was a dance studio and she wanted 10"x 90+". It's been a lot of work, but definitely worth it!

Here is a cute project I've done recently to my bedroom. I change my vinyl often, because it's fun!


Here are some other pictures of a vinyl order I just completed. This gal has a large wall in her home where she hangs tons of different quotes that mean something to her or a member of her family.



2 Comments:

Zana said...

I love the font you chose around the boys pictures and that naked piano player was a classic!

You can click on Jodys name in my comments or it's somethinggood.blogspot.com (I think)We love her recipes:)

peachytiffers said...

I talked to Scott about it a little bit, but I would love to come over and learn a little about your machine and how you work it sometime!