Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My New Hair Doo

Hey gals! I just got a new fresh hair cut that I have been wanting and needing for sometime now. I always like shorter hair in the summer with some highlights. My friend in the ward, Yolanda did this adorable creation. I told her I just wanted it short. She even straightened it for me and did a great job.


Here is the before.

Here is the after.




I went to the boys school to pick them up and they didn't recognize me. Will gave me a double take. Tyler was staring for several seconds then finally relized it was me, and Jackson looked away, looked back at me, and then looked at me again. I opened the classroom door so he could get a better peek and his eye balls almost came out of his head! It was funny. Even the teacher's gave me a double take. Of course it looks different being so short. But it also is straight which makes me look like a whole new person. I love it! Thanks Yolanda!!

8 Comments:

Missy said...

Super cute! Very fresh for summer!

Chandy said...

Love it! You look great and ready for summer!

Angie said...

Holy hotness!! Is that OUR Lori Belle in those photos? Mama mia!!!!! The Boyce girls approve. XO

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Very Cute!!!

Hansonpatch said...

The first time I met Yolanda It was sitting in her chair at the salon. I was sick of my hair and wanted a change so I told her to do whatever she wanted. She asked what I wanted, but I felt I could trust her completely so after like twenty minutes of convincing her she could do whatever she thought would look good, she gave me the best haircut and color ever! SHe is so great with hair! So it is no surprise to me that yours looks GREAT!

Mamathom and Papathom said...

Cute hairdo and it always makes you feel so much better with a new "doo"

peachytiffers said...

Like I said yesterday, LOVE IT!!- in my most gayest voice possible.

DoryQueen said...

Your haircut is adorable!! I don't think I can ever remember seeing you with straight hair. You're lucky that any haircut looks good on you. I love your blog! Hugs! Jeana