Friday, April 24, 2009

My 6th baby is a.........

Oh my goodness. It was like I was going to Disneyland this morning! I fell asleep just fine last night but in the early am I was just too excited to sleep! My ultrasound was at 9:15 this morning, nice and early. I didn't feel one way or the other, but I was confident I was having another boy because, well, you know. I have 5 of them!


I told the technician to stop in that area and see if I can figure it out. Before the tech froze the shot, I saw a cute litte......penis. A BOY! my 6th BOY! Oh, my! This is so exciting. I just laughed, and smiled and was thrilled to add another to this handsome group.


Lots of people have been asking if I feel a little sad that it's not a girl. And honestly, I don't. Here's why. I grew up without a father. Sure, I wish I had one, but I have no idea what that would be like. Kinda like having a girl. Sure I want one, but I don't really know what I'm missing because I've never had one. Does that make sense? And also, this isn't my last. :)

11 Comments:

Chandy said...

Congratulations! Another boy huh? Great job on spreading more Thompson seeds. LOL

Kara said...

YAY!!!!! Another adorable boy to add to the Thompson bunch! You guys do boys best :) Congrats!

Hansonpatch said...

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! He will be in good company, can you blame those guys up there to want to come to you with all of your energy and such great brothers waiting? Congratulations!!!!

Missy said...

So awesome and so exciting! Congrats on you sweet little boy soon to join the Thompson clan. :D

Noelle said...

How exciting! Congrats! Even though I only have 1 boy so far, I can't even imagine what'd I do with a girl! And yay for big families!!

Lacey said...

Congrats!!! how fun you and all your boys! We really need to figure out what you guys are doing to get all those boys!! We just want one!!

Congrats again!

Jordan Family said...

aaah!!! i can't believe it...i'm a little sad you're not having a girl! but i know that you guys are going to raise 6+ of the best missionaries, husbands and fathers this earth will enjoy! and who knows...i happen to know some very available young ladies who will be equally wonderful :) congratulations on a half dozen little men :)

Mamathom and Papathom said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON OUR NEWEST GRANDSON - Don't worry about the girls. They will come all too soon - in the beautiful style of daughter-in-laws. We are excited. LOVE YOU.

peachytiffers said...

Yea boys!!!!!

peachytiffers said...

I think there's a lot of ladies out there wondering what sort of power food Scott eats. :)

DoryQueen said...

Congratulations on the baby boy! You're an awesome mom and will be very blessed with all thise boys. The Osmonds had seven boys before they got Marie. (Eight boys total when Jimmy came along) You're little family reminds me of them. Hey once an Osmond fan, always a fan. Take care..